Fiber Wood panels with density 250 Kg/m³.
Fiber Wood Fibertherm Base is a panel for thermal and acoustic insulation with high compressive strength, ideal for flat roofs and flooring system that can be walked on.
The FiberTherm Base 250 fiber wood panel is a rigid and completely ecological thermal insulation ideal for the construction of dry and wet screeds, and floors that can be walked on thanks to its high compressive strength (150 kPa), with a density of 250 kg/m³, and its properties of impact sound insulation.
The material is also recyclable, it is certified and made exclusively with wood from controlled forests in compliance with the FSC guidelines (Forest Stewardship Declaration).
The insulating fiber wood panel Base 250 is an excellent material to realize dry and wet screeds, flooring systems and walkable floors:
• optimal combination for dry and wet screed construction, highly resistant to compression;
• ecologic insulation of roofs, floors and attics;
• suitable for insulating and bituminous panels;
• excellent insulating properties, both in summer and in winter;
• breathable, favors a comfortable and healthy environment;
• recyclable, ecologic, environment-friendly;
• building material tested and authorized according to current European standards.
|20 mm||1350 x 600||5,00||112||90,7||approx.460|
|40 mm||1350 x 600||10,00||56||45,4||approx.460|
|60 mm||1350 x 600||15,00||38||30,8||approx.470|
|80 mm||1350 x 600||20,00||28||22,7||approx.460|
|100 mm||1350 x 600||25,00||22||17,8||approx.460|
|Fire reaction according to EN 13501-1||E|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity λD W/(m∗K)||0,048|
|Specific heat J/(kg∗K)||2.100|
|Resistance to vapor diffusion μ||5|
|sd value (m)||0,1 (20)/ 0,2(40) /0,3(60)
|Thermal resistance RD (m²·K)/W||0,40(20)/ 0,80(40) /1,25(60)
10% of compression (N/mm²)
|Compressive strenght (kPa)||≥150|
|Resistance to tearing (kPa)||≥10|
|Compressive strength relative
to lenght [(kPa·s)/m²]
|Waste code (EAK)||030105/170201|
Radiant natural screed BetonRadiant with thermal and acoustic insulation in high compression resistance fiber wood panels Fibertherm Base on wooden floors.